Saturday, September 17, 2005

From Shaw-Yung

Dear Everyone,
 
It was Tuesday that I called my neighbor cross the road.  I got him while he was in the house only for 5 min.  He told me his house had water and electricity.  So I decided to drive down from Washington DC to return to my house. Wee rented a car and spent 2 days on the road.  We arrived home at about 6 o'clockon 9/16.
 
Thanks the God!  Our house has minor damages.  In one corner the roof tiles and gutter was blown out.  And one ventilation top was also blown down.  But the big trouble is in my back yard: 2 of the 3 big trees are broken or tilted.  Two sides of the wooden yard walls were also down.  The leaves from the palm trees and others were fallen into the pool.  After 3 weeks' incubation, the algae are full of the pool, very green. 
 
Ling and me just finished dumping and cleaning the refrigerator.  Start from tomorrow, we shall begin to clean our house and then work in our yard.  If possible, I hope to go back to the garage in the Medical School to get my car back.
 
Please either email me or call me at 504-433-1220 (home phone) or 240-449-7302 (cell Phone) to communicate!
 
Best wishes!
 
Shaw-Yung

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home