Friday, September 09, 2005

From Shaw-Yung

Jane,

Do you have any further iniformation about the mice or working in Houston? If you do, please share with us, thank you!

Dr. Delafontaine had driven back to Westbank to check his house Tuesday evening and back to Atlanta this morning. According to him, The house has lost several pieces of tiles. It still has running water but no electricity. He guessed that the power will be restored in next several days. After that, he plans to go home. He will check his emails about any further progress on both school and research. If he tells me, I shall let everyone know.

Keep in touch!

Shaw-Yung

----
Note from Jane: I have no additional info on temporary lab space, liquid nitrogen tanks, or mice rescue. I will post any additional info I get. Also check tulane.edu for the latest updates, links are at the top of the right column of this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home